Wednesday, December 15, 2010

To My Distant Family

Just a quick note, I know that due to Daniel's illness we have had more people looking at my blog. Which is love! My father called tonight and informed me that our family(through faith, but close enough to be family) in Israel (and other middle eastern areas, that I'm not sure what the names are) have been checking my blog. I know that some of you don't speak or read English so I have attached a translator on the right hand side. You simply put the language you want my blog to be in and done! I am so thankful for each and everyone of you and your prayers, I hope this makes things easier to keep up with Dan and our family!

Love you all,
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I am humbled at the thought that you are taking time from your day to comment on my little'o post. I hope you enjoy!