Thursday, December 9, 2010

Family and Friends Card and Tags


Well here is my card of the night! I have been dying to try and put together a card with the singing carolers! Not super pleased with the way it came out but I do like the tag!
Made some gifts for the ladies in my front office tonight these are the tags that will be accompanying them. Santa's coat and beard are sparkly white, but Ryan was making fun of me taking so many pictures so I gave up on trying to get the sparkles in.


Love the saying! Makes me look forward to my family coming in a week and a half, but I'm not really counting. . .:)
Thanks for visiting and checking out my stuff, this is really just my down time lately, but I am lovin' it!
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I am humbled at the thought that you are taking time from your day to comment on my little'o post. I hope you enjoy!