Thursday, September 26, 2013

Treatment #2

Tonight we did another treatment on Dan.  Tonight was very hard.  Dan fought us a bit saying things like "why do I have to do this?"  "I don't want to get poked!"  He was crying and eventually Ryan had to hold his hands so I could give the shot.  It basically sucked...there's just no other words for it.  He settled down once the medication started, but I had to walk away.  I lost it, this is the hardest thing I've ever had to.

We also spoke to the doctor this week we are watching Dan very closely if his reaction continues to get worse the first option would be to change the brand of medication.  The second option would be to do his treatments in the hospital once a month which is definitely not a good option for Dan.

Please be in prayer this week that Dan doesn't have anymore reactions and that his body accepts this treatment.

Your phone calls, visits, text messages and prayers have been overwhelming!  Thank you, we are expecting God to show up in a big way and we know that God will use this for his glory!

Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I am humbled at the thought that you are taking time from your day to comment on my little'o post. I hope you enjoy!