Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Dad's Gone Day 4/5


So as you can see I am a day behind on my blogging. Yesterday was kinda crazy. I had my first full staff meeting at the church and so I stayed at work until 5 yes 5 and then came home to an amazing dinner made by my sis. Just to leave again at 6:30, I didn't get home until after 9.

Ryan yesterday was hard without you. Everyone at the leadership meeting asked about you! Greg and Mark are expecting you in your leadership class next Wednesday and I got all the notes for you that you are missing while your gone.

Daniel got an excited face yesterday and Steven had another great day!

Now for today. Today I was at another school doing some training. The scary part was at the end of the day I had to take a test to prove that I was good enough to do this stuff on my own. The instructor told us that she had several people who scored very low (between 44% and 88%) and that she was hoping that today would be better. I was very nervous because throughout the day I was challenging a lot of what the other girls said. More because I was curious, but still we were not all thinking the same way and I wasn't sure who was right.

Well at the end of the day I took the test, which was very hard and even more difficult for me because of the reading and words(I struggle with dyslexic tendency at best). I tried really hard and prayed a lot. Sure enough when the instructor was done grading my test she said "We have a celebration today in this group!, Angela you have just scored a 98% on this test, that is the highest in your whole district!!!" I was so surprised!! and excited all at the same time. But I really was lost when I didn't have my best friend to call or to tell later. . .I miss you tons Ryan!

Daniel stayed home from school today, he was a mess. Steven had a great day but seemed to be really tried tonight. I am praying that you call tonight and we can talk again. I love you and miss you tons, honey!! Can't wait for you to come home.
Love ya,
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I am humbled at the thought that you are taking time from your day to comment on my little'o post. I hope you enjoy!