Thursday, February 3, 2011

Dad's Gone Day 6

Today was a good day, we are missing our Daddy big time today! Daniel is convinced that his dad is still floating in a plane somewhere and doesn't understand why he won't come down. Steven just seems sad at times. But overall, it was a good day Daniel got an excited face on his chart and Steven got green. I had my bible study for the first night tonight and although the attendances was lower then expected I am so excited about what God had planned for this semester. Other then that it was a fairly uneventful day, tomorrow we are going to the Sanders for dinner and the boys can't wait! Frankly I can't either, really looking forward to some time with friends. My mom will be on her way to California, thus leaving me to fend for myself Saturday and Sunday until we pick Ryan up from the airport. Hopefully in time to see the Steelers win the Superbowl!!

I miss you tons honey can't wait for you to be home,
Love
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I am humbled at the thought that you are taking time from your day to comment on my little'o post. I hope you enjoy!