Friday, August 30, 2013

Prayers for Daniel

We have been really struggling with getting Daniel's treatment going.  Today I went rounds and found out that per the insurance there has been no approval.  I have been going circles with the "special pharmacy," the doctor and now the insurance.  We have another appointment with the PCH Dermatology on Tuesday and the plan is to talk to the supervisor and then sit at the doctors office until we get something accomplished if you could please pray on Tuesday morning/afternoon for some help with getting this process going.  We are at a huge loss as to what to do next.  We just need our boy to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I am humbled at the thought that you are taking time from your day to comment on my little'o post. I hope you enjoy!